Greetings Friends from Besieged Armenia!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes
3 Fresh Ping Zhan Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
24 Fresh Estate Pipes
156 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Oof, some of the comments here are uncouth to say the least...

Welcome! I love playing chess. Great activity to accompany a pipe. Do you play online? I’ve been playing a lot on lichess.org with my brothers.

I’m sorry to hear about what happened in your country last year. I paid as close attention to the Nagorno-Karabakh crisis as one could in the English speaking world. I’m sorry their wasn’t a better solution for Armenia.

I appreciate and agree with your comments.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
51fWdbjQCLL._AC_.jpg

Reactions: wayoutwest
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Armenia seems to be one of those places caught between two cultures that never has peace for very long and some periods have been very tragic, particularly around WW 1, when a friend's family fled the country for the USA.

My wife, who works with a charity focused upon epilepsy treatment in underserved parts of the world, has been working with a doctor in Yerevan for a few years starting with providing an EEG in 2014.

I love Ararat brandy, vospov kofte, which I made for dinner last week, and have been planning to make perok, which looks delicious.

Welcome!

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome from the frozen Canadian prairies.

If you feel like your country is in a bad place, don't worry, the rest of the world is about to join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.