PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Greetings and salutations,
Obviously I am a new member and quite excited to be a part of such a large wealth of a supportive pipe community. I’ve been smoking a pipe for about 6 years and cigars longer before that. I’m no interested in moving into the stage of restoring and have been researching. I’m sure the time will come when I finally get to set myself up a little area and begin working. Knowing that you all are hear to help and just discuss anything pipe and tobacco related it exciting. Thank you and looking forward to getting to know you more.
Welcome! We have a pretty good community on here.

Reactions: Salvaje

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Greetings and salutations,
Obviously I am a new member and quite excited to be a part of such a large wealth of a supportive pipe community. I’ve been smoking a pipe for about 6 years and cigars longer before that. I’m no interested in moving into the stage of restoring and have been researching. I’m sure the time will come when I finally get to set myself up a little area and begin working. Knowing that you all are hear to help and just discuss anything pipe and tobacco related it exciting. Thank you and looking forward to getting to know you more.
Welcome from Virginia

Mac713

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022
Kingman, Arizona, USA
Welcome from Arizona. I also agree with mso489 that this is a great place to learn how to make nasty old stems look like new. I joined this group just for that reason as I'm getting back to smoking my old pipes that I haven't touched in 30 years.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Welcome from Arizona. I also agree with mso489 that this is a great place to learn how to make nasty old stems look like new. I joined this group just for that reason as I'm getting back to smoking my old pipes that I haven't touched in 30 years.
I’m new to restoring and making but a tobacco connoisseur of different kinds for many years. I find piping relaxing, fun and the historical aspect ventures into many facets. When you think you have an understanding that’s when you find a multitude of new roads to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.