PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Greetings and salutations,
Obviously I am a new member and quite excited to be a part of such a large wealth of a supportive pipe community. I’ve been smoking a pipe for about 6 years and cigars longer before that. I’m no interested in moving into the stage of restoring and have been researching. I’m sure the time will come when I finally get to set myself up a little area and begin working. Knowing that you all are hear to help and just discuss anything pipe and tobacco related it exciting. Thank you and looking forward to getting to know you more.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. You came to the right place for restoration information. Some folks here will take a cruddy old oxidized stem and turn it into a bright shiny new-looking one.

Reactions: Salvaje

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Welcome aboard. You came to the right place for restoration information. Some folks here will take a cruddy old oxidized stem and turn it into a bright shiny new-looking one.
I’ve seen some amazing work on here and am quite excited to get schooled on keeping some forgotten pieces of history alive and put back into circulation. I’ve been trying to read and research as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.