PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
„Mausetot“ as we use to say in German meaning similar to dead as doornail…
Mausetot! I like that word. Sounds nicer than ‘Kaput’ which, I believe is German for F@#£/d, Proper F@#£/d! Much like the little Mickey Mouse in your photo. Lol

Reactions: UB 40

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Mausetot! I like that word. Sounds nicer than ‘Kaput’ which, I believe is German for F@#£/d, Proper F@#£/d! Much like the little Mickey Mouse in your photo. Lol

It really was a nice mouse, I liked her. But not in our kitchen. Now she’s mausetot (i also like that word).

As she first appeared on the kitchen cabinet, I told her in confidence and face to face, I will kill her, if she wanted to stay. She listened to me and somehow she understood. Next day I saw her running in the yard again. But in the evening she was back, through the open french door.

Two times she managed just to lick the peanut butter from the trigger until the trap snapped in the afternoon.

The incident left me full of remorse.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
My buddy started taking pictures of the stars and the galaxies a while back. He sent me this, a photo from five years ago, of a party at my fishing cabin as it was winding down. He hollered for all of us to get out the way, and we did, but it seems his brother wasn't listening
10226.jpeg