PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
It was funny I was just wondering a few days ago what happened to TuffTony and then he was BACK. Now gone again?

scottfree

Lurker
Feb 14, 2019
Being a new member and all, maybe I'm not seeing the problem here. Can't other members just ignore posts that they don't like or agree with? Feeding trolls gets you eaten.-

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Being a new member and all, maybe I'm not seeing the problem here. Can't other members just ignore posts that they don't like or agree with? Feeding trolls gets you eaten.-
That only works to a limited extent. Some folks have a need to stir things up. They derive pleasure from abusing others. Fortunately they are few and far between. But the "give an inch and take a mile" folks do show up here from time to time.
The Mods do a very good job of walking the line here.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
I don't know. I was born with a todger of stunning proportions and it continued to grow until I reached early adulthood. Therefore I've been blessed with an inability to notice minor arguments and an unwillingness to fight about pipes and tobaccos.
But I still don't have balls big enough to let me sand my meerschaums.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I observed that Tony wanted to be able to say whatever he wanted without consequence. But again, read the rules, follow them, even imperfectly, but try, and you will be fine.
Snag nailed it. And Sas - you have to try pretty hard to get the boot.

Enough drama, lets get back to pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.