Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
After two beautiful Granddaughters, Asher Michael Edeburn was delivered by my Daughter just a bit ago. 8 lbs 1 oz, everyone is healthy. Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for my Daughter who is such a great Mother and I'm a bit happy for myself. My Son in Law also extends his family name, he's a great young man. We're baby sitting the almost four year old today and tomorrow, she's already worn me out today.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Congratulations! I have three as well. BTW, how wonderful it is to read about your warm feelings about your son-in-law. I was blessed to have the most wonderful in-laws (both gone now) and their memory is a blessing, bringing most frequently a smile and chuckle and occasionally a tear. Happy day in our lives when our grandchildren are born. My own father has lived with good health into his 90s to see both grandchildren and great-grandchildren and he revels in it. Might we all have the same experience.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
It's well known from past posts how much you love your granddaughters. Now, a grandson. Congrats to you and your entire family. ?

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy