PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Check out antique stores. I got a really nice smoking brand new yellow-bolle for $10 a few months ago.
About a month ago, I got a Dunhill shell briar for $10 also! Needs a little work, but I'll get around to it one of these days...
One of my best pipes is a no name billiard I bought new for $20 from the basket.
I only smoke two "expensive" pipes. A Savinelli Petite 202 my wife bought me for $100, and a Peterson 317, which you can buy for $60 from any UK online shop.

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
CONGRATULATIONS ... and if I read right you are already looking for your next pipe.
a new addict is born.
Welcome to the club.
Advice .. This is not the place to find help with PBD. Pipe Buying Disorder. We will only help throw kindling on that fire.
I second bryanf for estate pipes. Antique stores are a great source. But they tend to need cleaning and minor work. I saw one with a 10 year old tobacco pack in it once.

chrisg5lf

Lurker
Jan 11, 2014
i never even thought to look at an antique store. I'm gonna have to look at some store around where I live. I can see how this is going to be addicting. I actually just ordered another pipe and some tobacco. I'll probably buy a good estate pipe here in a couple of weeks also.

Status
Not open for further replies.