PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I find it interesting that I posted this pipe and stated that I did so because it was a beautiful pipe. Yet the overwhelming response is about the price of the thing. Hell no I wouldn't pay someone that much money for that pipe, but if I hit the lotto or was otherwise well off enough to buy it, you bet your sweet ass I would buy it. The price of it aside, it is a beautiful work of pipe making art.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
If it is worth it for you then I say go for it. That is all that matters in the long run. I agree with you totally about not caring for calabash's shape but that one is a beauty.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
pipeinhand

I clicked the Add To Cart button just to see how it felt to buy a $2500.00 pipe. Scary. I cleared it before I could check-out.

That must have broke some salemans heart! Im the kind of guy that would drop that pipe the first time I smoked it. I better stick to a cob. That pipe would also land me back to the single life.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Don't worry, eventually sticker shock will subside. If folks realised the amount of work that goes into a pipe like that, 'm certain the reaction would be much different. It's a Florov pipe, too. Alex makes EXCELLENT pipes.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Alex does some beautiful work. I wish I could afford some of the pieces he turns out.

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
The description says the top can be removed. I would like to see that!
It is a fantastic pipe. I hope it gets an owner that actually smokes it and not just puts it for show. I always feel sad for pipes that are kept as collectives, and not to be smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.