PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
That you consider something with that degree of documented proof to be not credible tells me all I need to know about your perceptions. We can just agree to disagree.
Comon now. You have to admit. The Alexa bit was funny.
Hollow cost denier? Be serious.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
And a happy Memorial Day weekend to all the Jew hating, fascist loving members.
Thanks for keeping quiet while the troll spouts off. Speaks highly of the membership at large.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
And a happy Memorial Day weekend to all the Jew hating, fascist loving members.
Thanks for keeping quiet while the troll spouts off. Speaks highly of the membership at large.
Easy there. Just because members did not read all of this thread is no call to impugn anyone’s integrity. I know I didn’t bother reading all the off-topic stuff, and I imagine many others didn’t either.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Easy there. Just because members did not read all of this thread is no call to impugn anyone’s integrity. I know I didn’t bother reading all the off-topic stuff, and I imagine many others didn’t either.
Well you’ve read it now, I assume. You okay with it?

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Well then read the fucking thread.
Not reading through two pages of drivel and dirty diaper flinging complete with YouTube videos that I’d have to watch to get full context of an argument.

If you feel like that impugns my character, then I can sum up my beliefs in a much simpler way: I don’t deny historical facts like the Jewish Holocaust. I love people. I don’t hate anyone. I’m also not a moderator, and I sure as hell ain’t refereeing this nonsense.

Reactions: Bowie

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nice to see a movie recommendation thread derail and devolve into this mess.

Let me just hit on a few things real quick.

Once again, we don't need/want any negativity, conspiracy theories, hate rhetoric, etc on the site. If you want to discuss that stuff, go elsewhere.

We also do not need/want attacks, name calling, and abusive language towards other members of the site

If some people have issues with this, find another site to frequent. WE DON'T WANT IT HERE!

Also just a heads up, there are a few people that have made posts in this thread that we have been keeping an eye on and are dangerously close to being permanently banned. Some have received warnings before, and some haven't. Just an FYI, you don't need to be warned in order to be banned.

End of subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.