PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
There’s something to be said for longevity, for sure. Plus, if all we had was OTCs I’m sure everyone would find something that works but once most of us snobs get on our high horses we don’t easily get off them or tend to reach so “low” as before.
It’s true. We become our own type of snobs ?

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Paladin is actually not bad, especially when compared to other Cherry blends on the market.

First of all it is fairly inexpensive and is the cheapest pipe tobacco at the local Wild Bill's.

Second, it is not black cavendish. It comes as a rough cut similar to Half &Half or Middletons Cherry Blend. The moisture was spot on and was far from being a "goopy aromatic" with just a little dry time under a desk lamp it is good to go.

Third, Paladin' s flavor is not as cherry cough syrup tasting as other Cherry blends IMO. It's cherry for sure but Black Cherry rather than a blast of artificial flavor. Basically what I'm trying to say is even though it is a artificial flavor is doesn't taste AS artificial as others if that makes sense.

I had waited to try Paladin due to the overwhelming amount of negative reviews but I also like Mixture 79, Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey,PA, Match Field & Stream, Ennerdale, Condor, Errinmore, and many other blends that have a good number of haters as well as followers. The point is that you have to be your own judge and as long as you like a particular blend that's all that matters, although we do seem to take jabs at each other in all fun & games to make things interesting;)

Status
Not open for further replies.