PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I have to ask if you've ever checked out the prank album The National Hardwood Association for a Rug Free America? It's got some good subgenius references.
I have not, but I will check it out! When my wife told me that the main villain in the late 70s series Dallas was named J.R....that was pretty jarring. Little before my time, though. Speaking of jarring, I have a ziplock bag of Lane 1-Q that needs transplanting right about now...

Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I have not, but I will check it out! When my wife told me that the main villain in the late 70s series Dallas was named J.R....that was pretty jarring. Little before my time, though. Speaking of jarring, I have a ziplock bag of Lane 1-Q that needs transplanting right about now...
there is this awesome interview with the actor that played J.R. where he talks about the most important choice in his life. It's kind of amazing really.

Reactions: Servant King

FLman

Lurker
Dec 15, 2020
Hi All,
A quick intro. I’m a Canadian transplant living in the US for 20 years now. I’ve been a very casual pipe smoker for a number of years and have recently gotten the itch to spend more time on all things briar and tabacco.
Looking forward to connecting with all of you and sharing at least one of our common passions. Bt the way my other passion is guitars so would love to hear from those of you that also indulge in guitars and all the amazing sounds of 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, etc. strings!
Oh and don’t get me started on bourbon.
Cheers from NJ
BalkanCanuck
Welcome I just joined as well,I love playing guitar and I love bourbon.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. There are quite a few Canadians on Forums, if you want to keep in touch with roots. I say I don't strum anything, but I did discover that with four chords on the ukulele you can hum or sing anything from grand opera to delta blues, if you don't crave an audience.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Hi All,
A quick intro. I’m a Canadian transplant living in the US for 20 years now. I’ve been a very casual pipe smoker for a number of years and have recently gotten the itch to spend more time on all things briar and tabacco.
Looking forward to connecting with all of you and sharing at least one of our common passions. Bt the way my other passion is guitars so would love to hear from those of you that also indulge in guitars and all the amazing sounds of 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, etc. strings!
Oh and don’t get me started on bourbon.
Cheers from NJ
BalkanCanuck
Cheers,and welcome aboard. You listen to Gordon Lightfoot??

Status
Not open for further replies.