PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalkanCanuck

Lurker
Dec 14, 2020
New Jersey
Hi All,
A quick intro. I’m a Canadian transplant living in the US for 20 years now. I’ve been a very casual pipe smoker for a number of years and have recently gotten the itch to spend more time on all things briar and tabacco.
Looking forward to connecting with all of you and sharing at least one of our common passions. Bt the way my other passion is guitars so would love to hear from those of you that also indulge in guitars and all the amazing sounds of 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, etc. strings!
Oh and don’t get me started on bourbon.
Cheers from NJ
BalkanCanuck

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Welcome from Louisiana! I love guitar too but can’t play worth a plug nickel. I pretty much just run my wife from one room of the house to another, but it keeps me entertained! ?
I always liked hearing Townes Van Zandt pick. He had an unusual picking style that is instantly recognizable after you’ve heard it once or twice.
We have an ongoing “What Are You Listening To?” thread where everyone posts what music they’re listening to. You might check that out. ?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Attachments

• 1608009112188.png
    1608009112188.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.