PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisedbands

Lurker
Jan 8, 2022
New York
Glad you joined!

I'm trying to understand your OP - did you mean that you've been pipe smoking for 20+ years, OR that you smoke 20+ pipes per year?
Hi SBC,
I meant that I’ve been smoking for 20+ years. (Really about 26 to be exact-I was about 25 or 26 years old when I got in to it). However, some of those years, the hobby and habit of pipe-smoking raged more than others. How about you?

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Howdy! And welcome from Texas! It doesn't get any better than this place my friend. It's pretty active all day and most of the night.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Hi SBC,
I meant that I’ve been smoking for 20+ years. (Really about 26 to be exact-I was about 25 or 26 years old when I got in to it). However, some of those years, the hobby and habit of pipe-smoking raged more than others. How about you?
I see!

I've been pipe smoking for about 13 years, and like you, it's ebbed and flowed during different seasons of life.
My current pattern is one pipe each evening, as I relax, and I don't see that changing from this point on.

Thanks for joining the forum!

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Title edited. Please see Rule 9!
"(Is there anybody out there?)"- Yes, as you'll see.

Hello Bretheren,
I have been looking at and been intrigued by good pipe smoker blogs for years, but have never joined one. I am a 20+ year, occasional (more chronic in winter months) pipe smoker and (modest) collector of pipes and tobacco, that lives in Pipe-Smoker Vacuum, New York. Is anybody out there to answer a few questions for me? (How active is this PM blog these days?)
Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.