Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Mar 1, 2014
Also have been prescribed various topicalsbthat have been minimally effective. So far stopping smoking has been the number 1 curative method for me
A few years ago I had what I assumed to be an eye infection for a while (general redness and itchyness), so I rubbed onion juice in my eyes every day for a few weeks and it seemed to work well enough.
It'll get your eyes totally clean if nothing else.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Just thinking out loud here but maybe start a box pass? Might be a fun way to dispose of some of it while making you a hero to a bunch of members here who are looking to try different blends. Obviously, you can't do 70 lbs box pass, but you might circulate a couple 5 or 6 lbs boxes just for fun.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yes, by numerous dermatologists. Though I never mentioned pipe smoking so this was admittedly some diy doctoring. I've just noticed it goes away when I don't smoke
Only reason you need!! don’t listen to some of these guys.

If not smoking helps out... I think you have reasonable deductive skills. ?

for shipping ziplock bags.
either give away however you want, sell on here, box pass as @logs suggested, or shoot it from a cannon!

Glad you have found some relief. I bet you feel better now than from any enjoyment you got smoking a pipe. Best of luck whatever you do and continue to feel better!

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Try a tobacco or pipe reseller for your unopened tins. I know Pipestud is a well known resller and sells every week with reasonable prices and if you are carrying for really good aged tobacco or brands/blends that are hard to come by or now defunt you can expect a decent amount of extra income. For the jars, transfer to mylar, label and see what you can sell here. Take what's left and donate it to your local B&M or pipe club or see if you have friends that know somebody who could use it.

Sethology

Lurker
Jan 5, 2020
Sorry about your plight. I guess there's some satisfaction in that some day all of us have to get rid of our stuff.
It's all good! I found someone to give most of it to, it seems. As long as someone can smoke it I'll be alright. And I'll keep just enough around to have a birthday smoke or something every year. Pipe smoking really made me happy but lately it hasn't and that's when yuh gotta move on! Just glad I can hopefully help out some other guys

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
You know, that would be something i might like to witness

I once did it with a 5 gallon water jug like from a water dispenser. Cut the bottom off, load the neck, torch it in the shallow end of a pool, swim up/under and put your head inside the jug. Tobacco, of course. Game over.

@Sethology get in touch with @alaskanpiper

He recently got rid of a pile of tobacco and found a very worthy cause for his donation.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I once did it with a 5 gallon water jug like from a water dispenser. Cut the bottom off, load the neck, torch it in the shallow end of a pool, swim up/under and put your head inside the jug. Tobacco, of course. Game over.

He recently got rid of a pile of tobacco and found a very worthy cause for his donation.
Yeah, as Boomer mentioned I donated mine to The Free Pipe Project. They donate pipes and tobacco to military pipe smokers serving overseas.

Contact on the site is @shaintiques

You can PM him here or find him on instagram @thepipery or on the pipery website.

They are always in need of donations and will take anything you send.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri

That sounds pretty intense. I remember those gas mask contraptions my friends had when i was younger, those would give you a head full of smoke, but what you're describing sounds like total KO.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska

I remember those days. If I did that now I’d shit myself and start speaking in tongues.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah, as Boomer mentioned I donated mine to The Free Pipe Project. They donate pipes and tobacco to military pipe smokers serving overseas.

Contact on the site is @shaintiques

You can PM him here or find him on instagram @thepipery or on the pipery website.

They are always in need of donations and will take anything you send.
This is the correct answer right here. Good on you, @alaskanpiper!