PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Make sure you are happy with your decision, whether to donate or sell your jarred tobacco, re-packaged in ziplock bags. You don't want to regret it later if you give it away, but if you make a reasoned decision, you'll be content. You may want to save a few choice pipes just as objects of art. The tins I would definitely commend to a knowledgeable seller on commission. It sounds like you have good medical advice, and I hope you get healed soon.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Only reason you need!! don’t listen to some of these guys.

If not smoking helps out... I think you have reasonable deductive skills. ?

for shipping ziplock bags.
either give away however you want, sell on here, box pass as @logs suggested, or shoot it from a cannon!

Glad you have found some relief. I bet you feel better now than from any enjoyment you got smoking a pipe. Best of luck whatever you do and continue to feel better!
yeah second this. For one thing bodies are weird and react to all kinds of things for strange reasons.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Yeah, as Boomer mentioned I donated mine to The Free Pipe Project. They donate pipes and tobacco to military pipe smokers serving overseas.

Contact on the site is @shaintiques

You can PM him here or find him on instagram @thepipery or on the pipery website.

They are always in need of donations and will take anything you send.
Didn't know this was a thing. Very cool

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Wish you the best of health regardless of your decision to give up the pipe or not. Hobbies come and go in life, as long as you stick around to enjoy your life that is all that matters. Best of luck brother:)

Reactions: ofafeather