PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I get mad when my grocery store decides to rearrange. It's never an improvement
My wife mentioned the latest "moving things for no reason" idiocy at the local grocery store included moving tampons to the health food isle. Although I don't understand this practice of changing things for no reason, what I really want to know is who thinks these are health food? :crazy:

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
And, old format or not, why can't we clean out old messages from our inboxes?
jay-roger.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
why can't we clean out old messages from our inboxes?
You can, Jay. To the right of each message is a square. You click on those to check the messages you want to delete, scroll down and click "delete messages."

Jan 8, 2013
Anthony, that only works with messages that you receive. Messages you send can't be deleted.
No. I don't believe you... *exits out of this page.... goes to Private Messages.... scrolls down to Sent Messages... * Aha! You're wrong! Well actually you're mostly right. I have one message I recently sent to Chasingembers that he hasn't read yet that has the option to delete. All the others say n/a where the checked square would be. I'm guessing as soon as that message has been read, the option to delete will disappear.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Every couple of years, Kevin clears out old, Read, Private Messages. That is the only way those messages can be deleted (he posts a warning before deleting).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I usually don't find upgrades to be improvements. In theory, I would like to be with the cohort that enjoys and embraces change, seeing the inevitable progress with each proclaimed "advance." But that's not my experience. Adaptations to changes take time, and users are lost in the process, and eventually it is often clear that the changes do not introduce a better experience nor efficiency. So I'm dragging my feet hoping that those who crave change will think again. I vote no.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
In no way was I disrespecting anyone on DGCF. The Dr Grabow Collectors Forum is home to many great guys I call friends. I give new technology a chance but I’m just frustrated with Tapatalk. I’m a member of the Instagram pipe community and I really enjoy the set up for that site. #latbombs
Until tapatalk is changed or updated I still say

Status
Not open for further replies.