PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
There’s been many discussions about making a PipesMag app or changing the website itself. I just want to say, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. I like this forum setup just fine. Great layout and it works just fine. My vote is to leave good enough alone. The DGCF forum switched over to Crappatalk a few months back and I’ve had nothing but problems. Pop ads that cannot be closed, and lagging out on site halfway through typing a message. I’m sure there will be many who sing the praises of Tapatalk but I hate it and I have retired from the other forums that use it. Sorry for the rant but I had to say something after another and final visit to a Tapatalk forum.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
giphy.gif

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
What is the DGCF forum?
Mikethompson, love the Star Trek video.
I said it on the last thread about this issue, ain't broke, don't fix. The risks out weight the benefits.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Cell phones are transfer agents of the Romanian Underground who live underground somewhere in the Carpathians until ready to strike the first blow of the revolution, at which point they will materialize as an army by spontaneous evanescent materialization from cell phones. Which phones is still not clear, but they plan to shed the blood of the corpulent bourgeois of the US first. FBI and CIA are working to intercept.
You are at risk! This is your only warning!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Change is the only constant. We either go with it or we get left behind. To make some change on this site would benefit everyone here in the long run. Just sayin’.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
We don't need no stinkin' Java or popups.
But a few tweaks would be nice, such as the ability to mark threads you want ignored, and ones to follow (the email notification doesn't cut it for me).

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Everything is perfect except uploading pictures, that needs improvement. There has to be a better way to get pictures from iPhone to a thread without taking 7 steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.