24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
18 Fresh Brebbia Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

ChuckMijo

Sep 26, 2020
Phoenix Az
Does not get mentioned on here. I was curious why? I own 4. All smoke fantastic. I would even say they are my favorite. Had 2 of them for over 10 years. I know they aren’t a flashy name, but still, Pound for pound in my opinion , are one of the best well made pipes on the market. They are solid! Does anyone else Smoke them?

Last edited:

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
I'm a fan of French pipes and own a Genod, a nifty bent egg with a surprisingly ample bowl for a compact pipe. Currently they produce the house pipes for Iwan Ries, most offered for a mere $60. I'd happily buy another from them or SP, but I am abundantly supplied with pipes and am trying to enjoy the many I have. But yes, Genod is a superior brand, far above its price point in quality. You are exactly correct.

ChuckMijo

Sep 26, 2020
Phoenix Az
They are great pipes. I sold the one I had because it was quite large but the quality and smokability especially for the money was top notch.
I love the way they shape they their wide billiards. I have 2 of that shape. They are sort of short length wise, nice and comfort , tampered stem, light easy to clench, and smoke like a dream. I think that’s why I like the Sasieni moorgate pipe so much, almost exact way I like a pipe to feel and smoke. Just add 100 bucks.

BROBS

Preferred Member
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I love the way they shape they their wide billiards. I have 2 of that shape. They are sort of short length wise, nice and comfort , tampered stem, light easy to clench, and smoke like a dream. I think that’s why I like the Sasieni moorgate pipe so much, almost exact way I like a pipe to feel and smoke. Just add 100 bucks.
Sounds like a nice pipe. The one I sold was a huge bulldog. I wouldn’t be adverse to another but I’ve pretty much moved on to handmade pipes.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Ahi Ka

Preferred Member
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
So I got them out today and started to clean up chambers. The pipes were a total mess, crazy cake and lava overflow. Turns out they are both meer lined. Gonna go back to wet paper towels/tooth brush here on in. Still need to wrangle a stem for the egg. The stem fits both pipes, but doesn’t quite line up with the diamond shank. Thinking maybe a yellow acrylic

73053255-1EED-4E74-AB11-3DA6E05EBE1C.jpeg

SoddenJack

Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
Has anyone tried any of the Genod pipes with the briar stems? I’ve had my eye of them for a while, but never managed to pull the trigger on one. Cheap enough so it’s not a huge investment.
7C6A9224-5D5A-45A7-BAE4-5A30184631CD.jpeg

Reactions: Ahi Ka