PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Storyteller has some twists in stock. They are Illinois based.

If you load up beyond your current smoking needs, you might find the flavorings become much more condimental than they are when smoked relatively fresh. That might be a good thing, or not.

Thanks for the additional source but seems they are out of most but will check back. I don’t have a clue to what extent I will like them fresh or stale but am eager to find out.

Reactions: BROBS

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Brown Twist is the only way to go; the rest are foo-foo. Try a chew before smoking. This is done by cutting 2" lengths and stuffing your mouth just short of stopping the jaw's motion. This is, after all, a chew. If on the other hand you just want to gum it, stuff your maw right full!

(Best have recourse to a toilet:))

Reactions: logs and BROBS

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Every where I look the Gawith Hoggarth and Co. Twists are "out of Stock." Anyone ran across a place that not only has it in stock, but a selection?

Have you had any? I've had about half and there isn't a tremendous difference in the flavors. They are all good but the flavoring is so light I can barely taste it. Much more difference between the black and brown ropes.

When you get eithier, take a 3" chunk and dip it in Black Strap Rum. Just a dip and let it dry. I think it's better than their rum twist. I haven't found a good coconut or cherry sauce yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: logs and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Have you had any? I've had about half and there isn't a tremendous difference in the flavors. They are all good but the flavoring is so light I can barely taste it. Much more difference between the black and brown ropes.

When you get eithier, take a 3" chunk and dip it in Black Strap Rum. Just a dip and let it dry. I think it's better than their rum twist. I haven't found a good coconut or cherry sauce yet.
QHTJsutvXpjxF-P4SybC4iAOgI7zGFJWI4x7N6QlYeS87gOXRnUpxAUQVsncnsaTdcLr9_lC2rkJxp6aa0KGY_d2aJEz9K6MD8mP5drzMQJ0_YZHfZfJYvl-JtLTrbsaV05Uh2_HHcupOJ_21Z5ygJtyyHixCLxfbdA

Oct 7, 2016
Most recently, I.e., the last several drops, that has been true.

Status
Not open for further replies.