PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Every where I look the Gawith Hoggarth and Co. Twists are "out of Stock." Anyone ran across a place that not only has it in stock, but a selection?

Reactions: rushx9

Sonorisis

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 24, 2019
There was a pretty comprehensive drop a few month ago. Be patient, it'll come around.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Those are my favorites.. The brown,I have not tried the black. Got some a couple of months ago from Watch City Cigar. They only had the maple and the coconut in stock.. I like both very much. The coconut has some good stuff going on, that sun tan oil flavor that takes me back.. to the beach. Good luck.. Its time for me to hunt some down as well.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
Just set yourself up with email notifications on the ones you want. I usually buy a pound of dark birds eye when GH drops and I’ve got a lot of DBE.

Reactions: BROBS
Jan 27, 2020
Out of these twists which I’ve found available, which would be the best starting point for the unacquainted?

Sweet coconut
Sweet whiskey
Black cherry
and Black Irish

I’m going to guess most will say Black Irish but I am highly tempted by the coconut...

Reactions: BROBS
Jan 27, 2020
@Puff-N-Stuff,if I had a chance to acquire, I'd opt for Irish Twist and Black cherries, been told that G&H B Cherry is far less sauced' than those typical EU/U.S cherry aros

Actually, after making this post I found a place I could order a small amount of the rum twist, so I went ahead with that. I somehow doubt I’ll dislike it and look forward to trying all the others at some point puffy

Oct 7, 2016
Storyteller has some twists in stock. They are Illinois based.

If you load up beyond your current smoking needs, you might find the flavorings become much more condimental than they are when smoked relatively fresh. That might be a good thing, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.