Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
My favorite VaOrs are more Virginia heavy and I just treat them like a flavored Virginia. They don't really come across as heavy enough to be a whole different genre than just Virginias. Unless Greg has dosed this one hard with orientals, ha ha. But, I assume he didn't. Folklore, Saturday Picnic, Embarcadero, all just seem seasoned with just enough to add some spice, but not ghost a pipe. Maybe I am wrong... and it would still be interesting if I was. But, by the description, I expect it just just be a dash of seasoning in an otherwise Virginia blend.
Based on this description, I am going to order a few tins. I hope you feel some pressure for me to like it now...

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
Hoping to grab some soon, at least 2 tins. I'm convinced Mr Pease is a true wizard of the leaf. Everything I have from him is outstanding to say the least. Excited to get some first impressions once you all receive your first orders...

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
The title says it all... but damn... I had to copy and paste the word "Géométrie" because of all of the fancy foreign dangling elevated comma things over the letters. I'm not sure how to get those on my keyboard. Ge'ome'trie... crap... how will we all write about this blend unless we have foreign keyboards? Or, are we just going to use the English translation?
I would have ordered a dozen tins—unsampled—but, alas, I’m on a tobacco-buying moratorium until June. :(

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
None. Didn't even consider chasing it. Just got some KBV Samsun & Delilah, and have a handful of other VaOrs. I like 'em well enough. I'm sure will try this highly marketed top-rated fancy-falut'n blend sometime along the way, but if this is a one-time only batch, then: Good For All The Folks Who Got Some! I am at peace and happy for you all. :col:

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
At peace ignoring TAD? Teach me your ways!
LOL! I've been on a turbo-acquisition jag for the last few months when I came back to pipes and discovered current prices in my state, and then learned how few sources I can even order from online due, again, to my state. With two orders currently awaiting fulfillment/in the mail, my TAD-jonesing is fairly satiated...for the moment at least. :rolleyes: puffy