PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2017
SP still has some Frog Morton left as well, we Canadians can buy from them :)

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
I’m afraid to buy any more...bought a good amount of a good number of McClelland blends already. With my luck, they’ll not only all come back but be better than ever lol

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
You are correct..SPC only has Frog Morton 50g, 100g. All other's are done. I also drove 1hr to CI in PA to get 8/50g On the Town,

2/100g Morton and 2/100g Across the Pond. TPC 8/50g Balkan Blue. My CC bill this month...not good.

Jul 12, 2011
I have to go check the cellar, I think I may have a few unopened 100g tins of froggy still around - I would be willing to part with them to serious lovers of this blend as I don't smoke them much anymore

bigjoe

Might Stick Around
Aug 14, 2014
Been meaning to grab some froggies I haven't tried yet for a while now. Grabbed a few last week when I heard there might be no more, glad I did!
Just my luck I'll discover I love Deep Hollow or On the Town now...

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
I'm finishing off a tin of FMC now, and only have 4 more 100g tins.

Trying to decide if I should just smoke my way through it, as I normally would, which would likely mean it'll be gone this year, if not in the next 6 months.

Or, if I should hold off and open one once a year and stretch this out.

It is my favorite English blend, so pretty bummed out.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
The only McC I've ever had was From Morton Cellar. I didn't like it at all. When I heard they were shutting down, I bought 2 tins of 40th, 1 tin of Saint James Woods and 6 Frog Morton. I may just sit on them and use them for trade fodder. I really wanted to try Navy Cavendish, but it was all gone.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Never cared for the Frogs either. If they had restocked Deep Hollow however, my wallet would never come out of it's coma after my McClelland shopping spree last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.