PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch ch ch... ah ah ah...

1605273685350.png

Share with us the horror movie that actually scared you the most. And, the worst description of it as possible.

Me? I am not a fan of horror as a genre, but as a kid, Friday the 13th was the first horror movie that I went to with friends, and it rattled my cage.
I like to look back on it now as being a movie about a guy who interrupts teens trying to have unprotected sex at a summer camp.

The Shining is a close second. And, nowadays I like to think of it as a movie about a guy who looses his seasonal job by drinking too much, and his family leaves him out in the cold as punishment.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Ch ch ch... ah ah ah...

View attachment 51092

Share with us the horror movie that actually scared you the most. And, the worst description of it as possible.

Me? I am not a fan of horror as a genre, but as a kid, Friday the 13th was the first horror movie that I went to with friends, and it rattled my cage.
I like to look back on it now as being a movie about a guy who interrupts teens trying to have unprotected sex at a summer camp.

The Shining is a close second. And, nowadays I like to think of it as a movie about a guy who looses his seasonal job by drinking too much, and his family leaves him out in the cold as punishment.
Poltergeist: a family has constant issues with their cable, and are in dire need of a tree trimming service.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Jerry McGuire: I've seen puppet shows at the library with better acting and think of all those starving people who could have been fed with the money they used to make this film. Left me with an impending sense of doom.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland: A rich, "talented," "quirky" film maker digs up Lewis Carroll only to murder him again while simultaneously torturing millions of moviegoers the world over with flashing lights and a sound mix that provides ear-bleeding screeches one minute and bowel-moving sub-audible murmuring the next.

Last edited:
Jerry McGuire: I've seen puppet shows at the library with better acting and think of all those starving people who could have been fed with the money they used to make this film. Left me with an impending sense of doom.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland: A rich, "talented," "quirky" film maker digs up Lewis Carrol only to murder him again while simultaneously torturing millions of moviegoers the world over with flashing lights and a sound mix that provides ear-bleeding screeches one minute and bowel-moving sub-audible murmuring the next.
Jerry McGuire still haunts my worst nightmares. puffy

Reactions: pantsBoots
Download Meme Jerry Maguire | PNG & GIF BASE

It was a movie about a guy who tried to take advantage of poor defenseless sports teams, to make athletes filthy rich... and I think there is a lot of blood and guts... more a slasher movie than pure suspense horror.

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.