Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice: a night at NYC's Tim Burton-themed  bar - The Verge

New Owners try to evict previous tenants.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
There was some old film I saw as a kid (the title escapes me) where a load of spiders were falling all over a group of folk. I HATE spiders!

And another whose title escapes me was one I watched whilst tripping. It had loads of tiny imps running about stabbing folks and generally causing havoc. Scared the willies out of did that one ?

Regards,

Jay.?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Mr. Sardonicus is one of my favorites.. But I like all the old ones. I dont know that a horror movie could scare me.. as a kid Signs really had me avoiding bedtime.

View attachment 51098
When I was a little kid... probably 3 or 4, my folks rented ghostbusters. The first scene with the library ghost where she’s floating then changes into the monsterface... I couldn’t go in a dark room for a year after that. ?

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
The remake of "The Fly" with Jeff Goldblum and "The Thing" with Kurt Russel scared me for their gory imagery. I can't think of a witty description.

Reactions: danimalia and BROBS

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Jerry McGuire: I've seen puppet shows at the library with better acting and think of all those starving people who could have been fed with the money they used to make this film. Left me with an impending sense of doom.

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland: A rich, "talented," "quirky" film maker digs up Lewis Carroll only to murder him again while simultaneously torturing millions of moviegoers the world over with flashing lights and a sound mix that provides ear-bleeding screeches one minute and bowel-moving sub-audible murmuring the next.
though his version of dark shadows is worst then anything. It's a war crime. I hated Alice in Wonderland but at least that had a few nice visuals here or there. And I love his movies but those two are just crap.

Reactions: BROBS and danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.