PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Steve (@Humblepipe),

Glad that little fella is growing on you 😍

What I’d like to know is if you have added any other bulldogs to your kennel ?

I started with one some years back.
And somehow ended with over 40 😏
I’m trying very hard these past few days not to give in to adding yet another one to the brood 😁

I understand the "Fireproofed" line for Frankau was not a top line, but man this little Bulldog has impressed me over time. It smokes every bit as well as anything else I own... It's actually one of my smaller pipes (I favor larger pipes). Here is the only other two Bulldogs I own. @ashdigger hooked me up with these beauties. They not only look gorgeous, they are top-shelf smokers as well. Hallmark letters are difficult to read, London... probably right around turn of the century. I am definitely interested in adding more Bulldogs to my collection!

IMG_2815.jpeg

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I understand the "Fireproofed" line for Frankau was not a top line, but man this little Bulldog has impressed me over time. It smokes every bit as well as anything else I own... It's actually one of my smaller pipes (I favor larger pipes). Here is the only other two Bulldogs I own. @ashdigger hooked me up with these beauties. They not only look gorgeous, they are top-shelf smokers as well. Hallmark letters are difficult to read, London... probably right around turn of the century. I am definitely interested in adding more Bulldogs to my collection!

View attachment 263265
That's as pretty a pair of cased bulldogs as I've ever seen. Outstanding!

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)

View attachment 263265
Way to trigger @OzPiper PAD bro.

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK

View attachment 263265
Gorgeous set!

Reactions: Tate and Humblepipe