PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

lqjones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 8, 2013
I have a quick concern. Falcons use a 1/4 turn thread which I have heard is kind of rare. Are we sure that these have that? I don't think the local Home Depot would have this particular die. Just thought I would throw it out there. I hope it works, I would love to get a meer bowl for my falcon. Will keep monitoring this for the outcome. Good luck to all.

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Hi,
Everything is under control :) those bowls fit the falcons pipes .
Regards,

Bahadir

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
The all important rough rough estimate of price is missing. What would one expect to pay in ball park figures Meerqueen?

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Hi again,
A series are 20$

B series are 24 $

C series are 27 $
Shipping fee will be clear according to quantity.
Regards,

Bahadir

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
I was thinking to send all orders to Banjo to keep the shipping low. I will wait Banjo's instructions

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Since I posted finding these elsewhere I just updated those places with pricing and the numbered photos since it would make a great deal of sense to have some numbers, both hopeful and hard for which to go forward with. I have no problem having them shipped to me then shipped to their new owners but I will have to pay duty and shipping costs to me so that will need to be considered in the final cost of each bowl then finally shipping to you which will be your choice in how it is done. I will not make $.01 on this, it's not why I'm doing it just thought folks with Falcon's would like the opportunity at having a Meerschaum Bowl to smoke in them, regards.

banjo

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Hi,
the bowls are made of block meerschaum.

The grade of block is 4 out of 6 according to our grading system.
we will see if there will be a duty cost or not.but mostly between Turkey and USA for meerschaum material there is no duty cost at all.We will see...
Regards,

B.B

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Here is probably the best solution of all that came about with questions on the other forums where this was posted and here is my post followed by one from Meerqueen, hope this helps everyone.
Here is a post by meerqueen a close friend of the maker of the bowls, they have direct PayPal and can give you lead time for the type of bowl you want, i.e. carved bowls are 2-3 weeks as they need to be carved and dried. So you can do this directly which is probably smarter in the long run since I'd hate like heck to have one go missing or broken and if it's coming directly from the maker it seems much more seamless and this is a win-win for everyone and at least you know you're dealing directly with the source. I just found them and thought them too nice not to share with you.
Hi,
for personal orders please contact with us at support@meerschaumstore.com with order details.You can pay Paypal or with your credit card.
For people who buy with a group, Banjo will keep you informed.He will collect the all order details and send to me.
There will be a carving time for this bowls as they are not in stock.Carving may take up to 2-3 weeks.
Regards,

B.B

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Hi All
here is the order list that i can create so far.Please have a look and correct if there is a mistake.Also some friends have not mentioned their selections.I need your selections.
the prices are as follows:

A series are 20$

B series are 24 $

C series are 27 $
shipping fee to USA is 10 $ with airmail and 19 $ with UPS.

shipping fee to Canada is same as USA

shipping fee to UK is 10 $ with airmail and 16 $ with UPS

shipping fee to Australia is 15$ with airmail and 35$ with UPS
Please send the payments to order@meerschaumstore.com via PAYPAL or if you do not have a paypal adress you can pay by credit card.Lets finalise the order.
voorhees A4

fishnbanjo A2

billypm ?

bigdude007 ?

brudnic1 ?

weezell A1 & C5

mrenglish A3 & B1

7ach A3 & C3

warren ?

leacha A1 & A4

brudnic1 ?

plateauguy ?

timely ?

metalheadycigar ?

unit562 A4 & A5

shortyeastcoast A4 & C4

vespertillio C1 & B5

jgriff C1 & A1

dottle A1

mikestanley A6 or B5

dhintonca A4 & C4

vigil A5
Regards,

Bahadir

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Damnyak,
I have added you to the list. yes i think paying individually is better.
voorhees A4

fishnbanjo A2

billypm ?

bigdude007 ?

brudnic1 ?

weezell A1 & C5

mrenglish A3 & B1

7ach A3 & C3

warren ?

leacha A1 & A4

brudnic1 ?

plateauguy ?