Forgot Where I Left Some Tobacco, and Still Can't Find It!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Have you ever felt that you had a blend open and jarred for a few years, but you can't seem to be able to find it? I have my jars all in one place. That said, I was a compulsive buyer for years, you know, major TAD issues. I was always looking for something new, so I have about 80 jars of different blends on the wall. I was looking for my jar of Peterson's Hyde Park but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. So I set about to find an unopened tin, that I was sure that I had in my cellar. My cellar is highly disorganized unlike my jars, so it took a lot of time but I did find it. Dated: 12/16. Just before opening it, I made a search of my open jars one more time, but no luck. I'll probably run across it sometime, but maybe not. I'm having lots of senior moments lately! I'm smoking it not in a Peterson, surprise, surprise, but true to my OCD self, in a pipe I've had for years. A Hyde Park by Comoy's! ?
View attachment 128809
Are you kidding ? I bought a tin of Rainier Levant a few weeks ago, popped it and jarred it. Now I can't find the damn thing. That sucker was $24 at my B&M. :oops:

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
My wife still claims that she bought me a pound bag of pipe tobacco two Christmases ago, but she has yet to discover where she hid it before getting around to wrapping it that year.