6 Fresh Savinelli Autograph Pipes
48 Fresh Vauen Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

judas530

Mar 21, 2018
I have 3 Forever Stems that I bought in 2019 from Walkers Briar Works. I cant smoke the standard stems. Just cant get a comfortable pack that works like a forever stem. I always end up over packing and it ruins the smoke.

The forever stems allow me to gravity fill with a light tamp or 2 and the draw is perfect. I know alot of guys hate the tight draw on a forever stem, but I just cant smoke without it. Too open and I just get hot air and no smoke. Too tight and I burn my mouth and the bowl gets to hot. Draw on the forever stems is perfect and makes it so I feel no need to buy more briars. I just load up on different shaped cobs, switch my forever stems between them and save a fortune.

For the record a Danish bit with a 3mm Savinelli Adapter gets you in the ballpark. Just need to pack a bit tighter and it works.

lightxmyfire

Jun 17, 2019
I have a question about how to get a tight forever stem to fit into the shank of my already smoked legend. I just got the stem and it came with a little card that said to smoke it witch will fix the fit.

My question is, do I get the tight stem in as far as I can and then smoke it, and once it's hot/moist push it in the last 1/4 of an inch where it's stuck now? OR do I smoke it with the old stem in it, and then once it's hot change the stems?

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
I have a question about how to get a tight forever stem to fit into the shank of my already smoked legend. I just got the stem and it came with a little card that said to smoke it witch will fix the fit.

My question is, do I get the tight stem in as far as I can and then smoke it, and once it's hot/moist push it in the last 1/4 of an inch where it's stuck now? OR do I smoke it with the old stem in it, and then once it's hot change the stems?
Beeswax

Reactions: lightxmyfire