PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Right now if I had to choose it would be Deep Hollow.

But maybe Frog Morton

Ahhh what about the OGS?

I like to many to just pick one. But those three are in the hunt with a PS LBF close behind

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Tasty,tasty post I see

Good for you good for me

We all like to come around

So let me know when you get to town

We will have a smoke we will have a beer

Can not wait for you to appear.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
CH for me, whenever I can't make up my mind Carter Hall scratches the itch. However SG Best Brown Flake would be my second choice, not an everyday/all day kind of smoke which is why CH tops the list, but I love the flavour in the right pipe.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
That's a tough one as my favorites always seem to change but one that I crave is GL Pease Ashbury with a close second being SPC Plum Pudding. Both are unique and delicious.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
Just one pipe? That's harsh! It would have to be my Peterson Silver-mounted Straight Grain (sitter)#304. Not only is it beautiful to look at and a perfect smoker (as you would expect), but it is built to last my lifetime and many more.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
If it had to be an OTC, I would go with SWR, or CH.
If not limited to OTC, I'd go with GHC Bob's Chocolate Flake, or GHC Bright CR Flake.
:puffpipe:

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I usually say Dark Flake but I've been loving Cumberland lately. Delectable VAs showcase a great dark-fired.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Thanks everyone for conforming with this thread, I have very much enjoyed reading each and every post. So if anyone else would like to add more to this post please do, I will not over look any of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.