• I don't floss, I don't have teeth.

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewage Pipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 15, 2019
My little sister by 2 yrs is completing her dentist registry at 26 so she is always sending me shit about it. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't, but it definately has its long term benefits.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
Brush... 5x /day
Floss... 3x / day
Dentist compliments me on my very healthy teeth and gums, especially for an old codger. ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Brushing and flossing are both great but don't forget r4ising!

I like this stuff:

12360322908190.jpg

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
I do floss every couple of days, and brush after breakfast and before bed. The fact that stuff is coming out on the floss tells me it does something. Never had an issue with my teeth of gums for at least 20 years.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
After having a couple of my back chompers wrenched from my head, I’ve begun flossing more regular, each morning. Brush usually twice, but sometimes only morning if I’m bushed at night and forget.

I think teeth are genetic, not one person in my family has a full set despite what we do. My girlfriend has had only one cavity in nearly 40 years, and doesn’t excessively brush or floss.

My last bad tooth was right after Christmas. I had been nursing it along for over a year, then right before we were to leave for NC, it decided to ache like a sumbitch. $250 bucks for the dentist to crank it outta there. They wouldn’t let me keep it though, said it was a “biohazard.”

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I have to floss sometimes. My teeth are spaced very weirdly some gaps I can get a quarter into and some very tight gaps that if not flossed somewhat regularly will start to grow something horrid that smells like that old dead guy next door (not really kidding either, I know gross but true). And yet dentists tell me my teeth are in great shape.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I’d say it’s relevant to oral health which has to do with pipe smoking.

If you have such a hard on for politics or news there are plenty of other outlets for that.

bye now! ?
I have to agree. There are so many places where people can get into politics it's really nice to have two places in my life where it's not kosher. The place is my work. Which I've always hated work time politic discussions even with people I agree with almost totally.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Well, I'll be a monkeys uncle. People apparently do actually floss. Mrs. Funkhouse was right. She adds that flossing regularly can lessen your chances for a heart attack.

I'll go out and buy some floss right after I finish this pound of bacon..
though no one knows if it's actually necessary, no studies have proven it to be needed. So if you're not having problems you're probably fine well maybe.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
though no one knows if it's actually necessary, no studies have proven it to be needed. So if you're not having problems you're probably fine well maybe.

I was thinking most people don't do it regularly. You gotta know that some voters lied. Haha Im 30 years old, I've had a cigarette, chew, or some form of tobacco going all the time since I was 14. I personally have never flossed.. I've never had a toothache or a cavity. My teeth arent movie star white, but they're in good shape. These dudes seem to have excellent dental hygiene, and I envy their commitment to oral health.

Something may come up and bite me in the ass, but for now, F%$k flossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.