PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. You say you live near Pennsylvania; in which state? Glad to have you join the conversation. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello all,

I have been a pipe smoker for 30+ years. I truly enjoy the hobby and find it to be very relaxing. My favorite time to smoke is at the end of the day and also on a road trip, keeps me in the zone and calm on our busy highways.

I hail from the North East and am fortunate to live near PA. My favorite pipe shop is Boswells, visit every chance I get. Favorite tobacco is Skiff Mixture.

Glad to find a connection to the grater community of pipe enthusiasts.
I think we need to tally up what places country or state people live in. Cause there sure are a bunch of PA folks here.
Welcome from the centre of the state.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hey from central North Carolina. You say you live near Pennsylvania; in which state? Glad to have you join the conversation. Welcome aboard.
Good question!

Also, welcome, and Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.

How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.