PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JWB

Lurker
Mar 27, 2022
Hello all,

I have been a pipe smoker for 30+ years. I truly enjoy the hobby and find it to be very relaxing. My favorite time to smoke is at the end of the day and also on a road trip, keeps me in the zone and calm on our busy highways.

I hail from the North East and am fortunate to live near PA. My favorite pipe shop is Boswells, visit every chance I get. Favorite tobacco is Skiff Mixture.

Glad to find a connection to the grater community of pipe enthusiasts.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
Welcome, JWB !! Boswells is very nice! I was able to visit once. I am not in that region often but hope to visit again. 45+ years of pipe smoking for me, but only been to Boswells once…. not a good track record, I’m afraid. 😞

JWB

Lurker
Mar 27, 2022
Hey once is better than not, they do have a great atmosphere but my favorite is the front porch watching nature.

Well Met

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Hello all,

I have been a pipe smoker for 30+ years. I truly enjoy the hobby and find it to be very relaxing. My favorite time to smoke is at the end of the day and also on a road trip, keeps me in the zone and calm on our busy highways.

I hail from the North East and am fortunate to live near PA. My favorite pipe shop is Boswells, visit every chance I get. Favorite tobacco is Skiff Mixture.

Glad to find a connection to the grater community of pipe enthusiasts.
I love it when people get wistful about living "near" Pennsylvania.
As I am often heard to whisper under my breath, as I drive across the state line back into my my home state of Penn's Woods, "I'm glad to be back in a state that doesn't suck"

Reactions: jpmcwjr