PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
So personally (and in general - have not tried the Rustica stuff) I get no effect of the nicotine that I can really feel consciously (I am sure there are effects physiologically). Except that one time where I quickly smoked a pipe in the wind, on empty stomach and after some extreme roller coaster rides during the day. Cold sweat and threw up all night in 30 min intervals. Almost had me quit pipe smoking completely!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
So personally (and in general - have not tried the Rustica stuff) I get no effect of the nicotine that I can really feel consciously (I am sure there are effects physiologically). Except that one time where I quickly smoked a pipe in the wind, on empty stomach and after some extreme roller coaster rides during the day. Cold sweat and threw up all night in 30 min intervals. Almost had me quit pipe smoking completely!
I've smoked a pipe for decades and never felt a thing, and I smoke some fairly large pipes. This is an all new experience.?

mityahicks

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 18, 2018
I don't typically feel much myself. Rustica did give me a little something. Only took one normal sized bowl.

It didn't seem much stronger than other Stout blends to me. Congratulations on the buzz. I enjoy them when they come most of the time.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It only takes once!!!!!!

I got sicker than a dog smoking while walking in the Colorado mountains ?
We had just got there and the altitude plus nic was a bad result. I had to take a long nap and still didn’t feel well after. Basically ruined our first day there from one pipeful.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
It’s funny how differently people react to stimulants. I have a buddy that puts about a third to a half of a can of snuff in his lip every time he dips. His lip sticks way out like my cheek does with chewing tobacco ?. I have a pretty good nic tolerance, but that much dip would make me sick. He feels nothing. Give him one cup of coffee though and he’s acting stupid and zooming around like a sugar-infused hyperactive eight year old with ADD.