PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I noticed the part where it states if a blend has been slightly changed it could be considered good to go. I wonder if they could loophole some blends by using the same name but put 4 types of it out with different colored labels or something..

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
If they open a tin of War Horse at FDA headquarters it'll probably get the whole pipe tobacco industry shut down.
I'm scared to even open one of my 3 tins of War Horse (red or green) because of my fear of strong amounts of nic LOL :))))
mike

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Anyone here back in 2012? If you were can you say I told you so? Yeah that's right, I told you so. Anyone want to buy Cult Blood Red Moon or Sutliff Molto Dolce? We can negotiate if you want. So I was a paranoid loser, I think not. Next on the hit parade will be tobacco will not be able to be shipped on line and will have to be bought locally. You may now call me nostradamus.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
sorry guys but i can't find the list ... can you help me please?

View attachment 81740
On the link, scroll to grandfathered search, then plug in Company name and select “pipe tobacco” from type options.
Just remember certain Companies will be searched by parent (ie. Peterson can be found under Laudisi, MAC Baren is covered under Sutliff, etc)

Reactions: Mark 0092

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Anyone here back in 2012? If you were can you say I told you so? Yeah that's right, I told you so. Anyone want to buy Cult Blood Red Moon or Sutliff Molto Dolce? We can negotiate if you want. So I was a paranoid loser, I think not. Next on the hit parade will be tobacco will not be able to be shipped on line and will have to be bought locally. You may now call me nostradamus.
Phone orders are just as great! There is always a loophole

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
I think I'm gonna need to see the same things happen to the state sanctioned marijuana crime, erm uh, business rings. Lemon Lime, Tangerine Dream? Wreck my toys, I'll wreck yours. Flavored cannabis kills kids, I demand sky high prices and micromanagement by bumbling idiots.