PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwtravlr1

Lurker
Apr 20, 2011
I have several times during the day that I like to take my pipe and sit and contemplate how to solve the world's problems (or my own). Lately it has been during my lunch hour, and at the end of the day watching a program. Just a slow bowl of good tobacco. How about you?

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I enjoy smoking at all times but my favorite smoke is always the first one in the morning when my pallette is fresh, with my morning caffeine and checking my emails.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Late in the evening.
My favorite smoke, hands down, is always that nice relaxing bowl from my recliner just before slipping off to bed.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
Like papipeguy I enjoy a bowl anytime of the day but if I had to choose it would be after my evening meal. A bowl of Latakia blend with a glass of Jamaica rum.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
I'm with you guys, especially those retired. I start and end days with favorite smokes and I take time to rest mid-day with a bowl or two of relaxation. Every bowl is the best one.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I like smoking any time of the day. In the summer though I much prefer an early morning or late evening smoke. I have to smoke outside and it's not fun sitting out on the porch when it's 120 degrees out. That time of year I wait till the sun goes down and it cools off to 100 degrees.

connolse

Lurker
Feb 20, 2010
I'm with JC on this :)
But of all the times, the first pipe of the morning is the most sublime, followed perhaps by after dinner.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
The last pipe of the night - I know it wont be interupted by my boy, as he is long asleep; the wife may join me, she may not; but either way, there is something about relaxing with a large bowl while the city rests that is quite pleasant.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I like to smoke any time of day. I strive to follow up each meal of the day with a pipe, but don't always get the chance.
Most nights I get to have a pipe though, and half the time in the morning and afternoon.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
The morning smoke, with coffee and the newspaper is best for me, but as JC quotes
...it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake. -- Mark Twain
:puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.