PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I like the first smoke after a full meal whatever the time is. A good starch seems to settle my stomach and make my taste buds look forward to the first bowl.

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
On the nightly après-dinner walk with my wife and our dogs.
Edit: Woo! Century mark! 100th post. =]

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
Hehe... It certainly isn't in the range of Mssr. Lawrence or Arthur the Avuncular, but a little hurdle nonetheless. =]

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
After dinner with a coffee, watching something on TV. That is my favorite time.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Morning or evening. I don't smoke while I work unless I have to take an hour drive to look at something. I usually only smoke once a day after supper, but on days off I do so cherish that post breakfast pipe with coffee.

jimmyg

Lurker
Apr 5, 2011
I would say nothing matches your first smoke of the day, i smoke my pipe all day every day but slow down a little after the evening meal

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
Early morning, sitting on the throne, reading mornings paper, coffee on window sill. :P Lifes finer moments..

srharel

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
I just recently found out the joy of early morning pipe, used to be (still am)a dusk/evening smoker, but that morning one, wow! The tobacco almost felt different (in a better way). Unfortunately this is not something I can get used to do every morning :(

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Isn't the correct answer "after sex"? Like the 2 prostitutes talking on the corner and one asked the other,"Do you smoke after sex?" and the other replied, " I've never looked down there to see"

Status
Not open for further replies.