PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
I've been smoking a lot of Golden Extra and Symphony lately. MacB makes a lot of great stuff, but some of it bites the hell out of me if I'm not careful. Everything in the HH line is pretty damn forgiving, and very tasty too.

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
Enjoyed the few HH series I tried. Three Nuns and Capstan are still among my favourites, also after HH/MB got the license. Have not tried their St. Bruno or Savinelli blends yet.

Reactions: dcon and BROBS

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
In no particular order:

Vanilla Cream Flake
Mixture Flake
HH Burley Flake
HH Pure Virginia
Virginia Flake
Club Blend (contains Dark Fired Kentucky)
Navy Flake

Reactions: dcon and BROBS

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Just as a guideline: The HH products are MacBaren's selection of more natural tasting blends.

My favourite is HH Burley Flake, which is quite an honest, plain & simple, easy to smoke tobacco with medium strength.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Club Blend (contains Dark Fired Kentucky)
I’ll be damned. I guess it does. So now I’m really confused as to the difference between club blend and Stockton.
I realize the vanilla cream flake must be popular for a reason so I’m assuming it doesn’t taste synthetic?
It does not. It’s like a nutty vanilla-almond-cherry.

Jan 27, 2020
Ok, vanilla flake and something HH it will be.

I have to say, I was smoking Haddo’s all week as I was without my other meager two tins, and when I was able to come back to Skiff Mixture just now it was such a joy.

Reactions: lightmybriar

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I smoke a lot of MacBaren's.
HH Vintage Syrian, Burley Flake, Latakia Flake, Pure Virginia. Still have a couple of tins of the Mature Virginia around.
Golden Extra, Mixture (Scottish Blend) - superb with 5 or 10 years on it - Virginia Flake.

Jan 27, 2020
Just as a guideline: The HH products are MacBaren's selection of more natural tasting blends.

My favourite is HH Burley Flake, which is quite an honest, plain & simple, easy to smoke tobacco with medium strength.

I ended up just getting a tin of the HH Burley Flake. My first burley and a lot different than what I’ve tried so far, a pleasant change of pace. Not sure if it’s me but it really burns slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.