PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
I almost exclusively purchase through smoking pipes using the super saver international shipping for 4oz bulk or 50g tin orders - works out about half the tobacco cost and takes around 3-4weeks to arrive. From time to time I will order 12-14oz and pay for USPS first class which takes about a week to arrive, and I will try and get these to coincide with public holidays. To put in perspective, a tin of Peterson’s costs about $80us to buy here in NZ. Even with the international shipping costs and duty charges, it works out cheaper and I have more selection. I might check out some UK sites though, any recommendations?

80$...wow, that’s crazy! Your government is as good at suppressing covid as it is at taxing tobacco! Everything in life is a trade off I guess...
Well, I’ve only ordered snuff from mrsnuff.com but they also sell pipe tobacco, others here seem to order from both a Swiss and German site which I don’t know how to spell at the moment due to some cheap whiskey I've consumed...

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
80$...wow, that’s crazy! Your government is as good at suppressing covid as it is at taxing tobacco! Everything in life is a trade off I guess...
Well, I’ve only ordered snuff from mrsnuff.com but they also sell pipe tobacco, others here seem to order from both a Swiss and German site which I don’t know how to spell at the moment due to some cheap whiskey I've consumed...
And buy 2025 tobacco will be illegal to purchase or import too! $80 a tin doesn’t seem so bad with only a year or so left of being able to buy it. It has actually drawn a line in the sand in which I only prioritise buying blends that I can’t replicate with homegrown.

cool I will check out mrsnuff and drink some cheap scotch before doing a google search for “germanfioswiss to ace sight”

Status
Not open for further replies.