PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
So basically... Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones and one of the secondary characters in Mad Men? I hope @mso489 is right that there are more, but they just don't make much show of it puffy

Reactions: diamondback

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It wouldn't be fair of me to post a billion celebrities, as I have read through about a hundred pages of posts in the dozen threads on this, ha ha.
What? Not famous? Mad Men has to be about one of the most watched series out there, surpassed maybe by Game of Thrones... and this guy is also a pipesmoker.

I was speaking of Gaddis, not the series. I still say he's very largely unknown outside the pipe and movie buff field, unlike many dozens of actors most of us could ID.

And, if you don't know who this is, then you probably have been under a rock for a decade.

Some GoT dude. I did not watch, but I am aware of the popularity of the series. Not everyone loved GoT.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Some GoT dude. I did not watch, but I am aware of the popularity of the series. Not everyone loved GoT.

Let me summarize the series: It's 20 or so pretty dislikable core characters are at odds with 20 or so really really dislikable characters. They keep killing each other. By the end of season four, you just hope everyone dies. Oh yeah, some dragons.

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
Let me summarize the series: It's 20 or so pretty dislikable core characters are at odds with 20 or so really really dislikable characters. They keep killing each other. By the end of season four, you just hope everyone dies. Oh yeah, some dragons.
Yeah. That's pretty much it. The books were much better if you're ever interested in reading those.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Every time I go to my local shop I see them moving pipe tobacco, pipes, pipe cleaners, and pipe tools at a rate that says pipe smoking is something done by weird solitary people who are out there and yet rarely seen. They're like the bob cats here. You see signs they exist but you rarely see one. I assume there is a good chance that there are more then a few celebrity pipers out there.