PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I haven't watched a lot of this guys stuff. But I did see one where I had to watch to see where he went with it. It was titled something like young people who don't know what they're doing with their life. Basically it came down to if I remember correctly something like you're young and you're not supposed to have that figured out for sure yet. Which is pretty thoughtful and realistic. Also wouldn't have even noticed if it was not for the pipe.
That dog is awesome too.

Reactions: Papamique

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That was a real chat on the porch. I wanted to ask Dwayne about some of his biography. I could tell he has some stories to tell.

Reactions: tobakenist

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
I've watched that channel off and on but not this particular video. As an aside: being from a northern state I find that guy's accent intoxicating
I've seen a lot of Southerners say his accent is very cartoonish lol
Dwayne is one good dude.
He is, so down to earth and wise.
Oh dear is the guy on the right the one that was bitching and moaning about trying to open a B&M retail store?
Yes and briefly had a feud with New Age Pipe Smokers because he doesn't think certain types should smoke pipes. He always complains about how the pipe industry is struggling but also wants to gatekeep the hobby

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've seen a lot of Southerners say his accent is very cartoonish lol
Very exaggerated almost to the point of fake.

He is, so down to earth and wise.
With a nasty temper.

Yes and briefly had a feud with New Age Pipe Smokers because he doesn't think certain types should smoke pipes. He always complains about how the pipe industry is struggling but also wants to gatekeep the hobby
He's very preachy like Muttnhead. The way he condemns cigarettes and their use really did me with him. Without big tobacco such as cigarettes and chew, there wouldn't be enough tobacco market to sustain the pipe tobacco industry.

Reactions: yanoJL

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
Very exaggerated almost to the point of fake.

With a nasty temper.

He's very preachy like Muttnhead. The way he condemns cigarettes and their use really did me with him. Without big tobacco such as cigarettes and chew, there wouldn't be enough tobacco market to sustain the pipe tobacco industry.
Dwayne has a nasty temper? Where have you seen that? All the stuff I've seen him in he's very laid back

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Dwayne has a nasty temper? Where have you seen that? All the stuff I've seen him in he's very laid back
Likely a deleted video by now so a moot point but he all but declared war on another youtuber for disagreeing with him. His rant about opening a B&M showed a lot of arrogance and anger as well.

Reactions: yanoJL

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
Likely a deleted video by now so a moot point but he all but declared war on another youtuber for disagreeing with him. His rant about opening a B&M showed a lot of arrogance and anger as well.
You're thinking of Allan, he had a feud with one of the New Age Pipe Smoker guys but deleted it and posted a typical YouTube apology. Dwayne hasn't said anything about opening a B&M and with his horse school he's probably too busy. I'd never call Allan wise or down to earth

Reactions: Chasing Embers