PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Read all the books, saw 2 of the series & seems to follow so far.
Just didn't think Jack worked out so many hours everyday in the gym
I thought Tom Cruise movie was good.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
I watched the first two episodes last night. You know that you enjoy something when you’re surprised how fast the two hours went by… and it’s good to see that they have a budget for music: Can’t You Hear Me Knocking, by The Rolling Stones, ain’t cheap… but I’m sure Jeff Bezos can afford it?

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I watched the first two episodes last night. You know that you enjoy something when you’re surprised how fast the two hours went by… and it’s good to see that they have a budget for music: Can’t You Hear Me Knocking, by The Rolling Stones, ain’t cheap… but I’m sure Jeff Bezos can afford it?
I don't think "Carry On Wayward Son" cost them much, haha! For me the juxtaposition of the musical tastes is funny because I love the 70s vibe of the one and l listen to Robert Johnson, Blind Blake, etc. all the time as well. Fun stuff.

Philosopiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2021
I’ve been watching. It’s pretty good. I like this sort of show and character. I enjoyed the Cruise movies, too; I haven’t read the books, so I’m not attached to the idea of Reacher as a big guy.

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
since New World (video game) was such a flop I don’t have much faith in Bezos and some of his “ dreams”. You would think with the $ he has they could pull off a decent video game…. I guess that’s a whole other conversation. I will have to look into Reacher. Is it out week by week? If so I will wait to binge it.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
since New World (video game) was such a flop I don’t have much faith in Bezos and some of his “ dreams”. You would think with the $ he has they could pull off a decent video game…. I guess that’s a whole other conversation. I will have to look into Reacher. Is it out week by week? If so I will wait to binge it.
The entire series is available on Prime now.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I’m enjoying it. I’ve listened to the books and I’ve enjoyed the Cruise movies.

I like the little details, but the suppressed 9 mm bullet grain weight is all wrong. Heavier, not lighter bullet.

My suppressed 9 loves 145 grain bullets.
Not going to go find it, but I thought he said 90 something grain which made no sense at all, and forgot about it until reading this. Oh well, still enjoyed it.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I’m enjoying it. I’ve listened to the books and I’ve enjoyed the Cruise movies.

I like the little details, but the suppressed 9 mm bullet grain weight is all wrong. Heavier, not lighter bullet.

My suppressed 9 loves 145 grain bullets.
Maybe the writer got confused with heavy 5.56 rounds for ARs?

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA

All 8 episodes are available to binge…

09C79C17-4041-4136-A23B-6CDB75C04D5E.png