Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
What is your no brainer smoke when you just want to puff and not put any thought into it. Carter Hall, Prince Albert, Granger or something more exotic such as 965 or 1Q?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Semois, Two-Timer, Chestnut, and PS LNF are some of the old dependables.

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
Northwoods. Or for something less sweet, Tashkent. The latter is a complex blend (for what my opinion is worth) but also enjoyable without any thought. And both of them burn easily, no fuss, few if any relights, etc.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug, Capstan Blue Flake, Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake, Escudo are just a few of my regular smokes. I fold and stuff everyone and get a great smoke every time.

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
Cult BRM, 1Q or Dunhill EMP. At least that's what I have going right now. Pretty much what ever I have open at the time works. I'll grab the closest tobacco and not really give it much thought.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
In the last 2 or 3 months that’s been Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut. Easy to pack, medium body, tastes great, smells great, doesn’t bite, and it’s pretty cheap

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Right now, it's Stokkebye's Amsterdam, very similar to D&R Ryback.
jay-roger.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What is your no brainer smoke when you just want to puff and not put any thought into it.
I don't try to pick out blend components and just enjoy the overall flavor of a blend so there's no overthinking a bowl with me. Just takes away the enjoyment. Most of the time I smoke Black Frigate, Yenidje Highlander, MCC 40th Anniversary, or Watch City Slices. If packing a bowl on the run though, I'll drop some Stokkebye Cube Cut in a pipe and go.

leafsmoker

Can't Leave
Oct 26, 2017
Indiana, USA
Hey trout, I do not want to give you names of smokes....it all depends. The winter is Sutliff aromatics to smoke inside, and C&D or G.L. Pease blends in the Spring, Summer and Fall. I guess I have no brainers all the time. My no brainer is having something picked out and not using my brain and grabbing something else. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.