PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzpiper

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2011
Dunhill EMP in the morning, 1Q as a go-to & finish off the day with Sutliff Balken Blend 957. :)

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I open the day with a Virginia blend or flake, Capstan Yellow right now until the tin is done. I have a few things open now that I mix and match throughout the day, though typically I like Altadis' edge worth Ready Rubbed match for a busy work smoke. Aromatics after dinner, just finishing up some Molto Dulce that I cut with McClelland 5200, and I have been smoking some C&D Sweet English for my Latakia fix.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
MacBaren Mixture Scottish is my go to, I smoke it just about every day. But not all day, I like my variety too much.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I enjoy variety so I don't have an actual all day smoke. It seems I prefer Virginia in the morning along with coffee. In the midday I like a good aromatic. Evening after dinner is always an English blend. So my rotation at the moment consists of the following,
Morning - McClelland Stave-Aged Virginia, H&H AJ's Vaper, 1888 After Dinner
Mid-day - McClelland Mellow Mack, Taste Master, Stokkebye Peaches & Cream
Evening - McClelland FM Cellar, Solini #779 English Mixture, Peterson Old Dublin

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I enjoy variety and I must say that I enjoy the process of deciding what to smoke almost as much as the smoking.
Almost.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
For the last half-year it has been C&D's Burley Flake #4. Before that it was C&D's Big N Burley.

Status
Not open for further replies.