PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
I was wondering what you all smoke as a everyday go to blend?I like a blend I get from my local b&m called Top Soil its a Aero reminds me of a vanilla coke. My English/latika blend is Dunhill 965.. please tell us yours..

I did a search and did not see this subject.. but I've been wrong before so I apologize if I steep on toes
[Edited by Kevin to fix subject line for capitalization and spelling.]

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Mine is a blend from my local B&M called C. C. Cavendish. It's similar to 1Q. I actually posted a thread a while back called "Go-To Blends" if you want to check it out.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Pipestud's all day smoke -
Fill the first 1/3 of the bowl with Murray's version RY (pre 1996 vintage preferred). Top it off with 2/3rds Five Brothers.
*WARNING - not a blend for those with a low nicotine tolerance.
Best,

Pipestud

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Pipestud's all day smoke -
Fill the first 1/3 of the bowl with Murray's version RY (pre 1996 vintage preferred). Top it off with 2/3rds Five Brothers.
*WARNING - not a blend for those with a low nicotine tolerance.
Yikes! :rofl:

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
I've been smoking MacBaren Mixture Scottish Blend practically every day. It's a very easy smoke and has great flavor. And it's a steal if you buy in bulk.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Not that I'm jumping all over the Carter Hall bandwagon, but in this heat right now, my all day smoke is Carter Hall. Simple, doesn't seem to be negatively affected by the high humidity, burns cool and I really enjoy the light nutty taste. I still love my Escudo and FMC but they seem to lose some flavour in this heat and humidity. Those will likely come back around to be my fall smokes of choice.

jeff394

Lurker
Mar 7, 2013
Wow, Pipestud's all day smoke would keep me on the couch all day. My all day smoke is Mac Baren Navy Flake.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
While I don't have a regular "all day" blend I smoke McClelland's Mature Virginia No. 27 three to one over other of my Virginia blends.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Now that summer has fully arrived here in Austin, I am smoking a lot of Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic. It's available; tastes good, even in the heat; has Vitamin N; and my wife practically pays me to smoke it because she loves the aroma.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
I,m starting to sound like a broken record, Mac Barren Burley London Blend. I s.oke a variety, but this is my go-to blend.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
I tell ya I could make McClellands Oriental Mixture #1 a every day blend I really like it

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
I like variety too much to just have one smoke, but if i had to choose....
McBaren Navy Flake
:puffy:

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
I don't smoke it everyday but Lane's 1Q is definately my go to smoke. Its such a nice smooth smoke every time.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I could not smoke the same thing, all day, every day. I would get bored to tears. I like variety. But to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.