Ever Take A 25 Tin Flyer On Something You Have Never Smoked?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Cringle Flake and Rimbouche AB. The Rimbouche AB was really cheap so I don't feel it was a big risk. I'm waiting on the Cringle Flake to arrive, but From its profile and what many have said, I don't think I will be disappointed.

Reactions: Jwebb90

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
My wallet has kept me from ever trying this on unknown blends or even blends that I do like!
I do not have the kind of income to do this normally either. I recently developed a bit of a side hustle reselling things I find at thrift stores. I’ve had some good fortune coming across video game consoles and flipping those for a nice profit. Ha, I am balling on a budget but I make it work.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I buy penny-pinching a few baggies and tins at a time, literally, and I still accumulate more blends than I smoke. My idea of living large is buying a pound bag of Ohm or D&R every year or two. But I do admire the leap of faith, even when it turned out more like a part time job reselling it.

Same. I have so many jars downstairs with 1oz (minus 2 bowls) of different blends.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
In the matter of tobacco my practice was to buy a lb before smoking it; buying it with abandon was the only way. It usually worked if only to fill more jars.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Same. I have so many jars downstairs with 1oz (minus 2 bowls) of different blends.

^I, too, find myself afflicted with this issue. It almost makes me stop buying tobacco. Almost.

I haven't done 25 tins of tobacco in a long time, let alone blind. I did 40 tins of OGS when it was a good price as before I had tried it. When Tsuge tobacco was phasing out, I got 25 tins of a couple of those blends blind, as well.

I did a couple of D&R buys that were 5 - 8 lb. because I had liked one sample I had tried of Rimboche AP. I bought all the other blends of theirs based on Jim's reviews.

Reactions: Magpiety

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
Most I’ve ever bought untasted was 5 tins of cringle flake. I don’t have much money to drop on stuff I have no clue if I’ll like it or now.

Reactions: Mr_houston
Status
Not open for further replies.