PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That comes in a red tin.
But, now, thanks to the power of suggestion, I am hankering after some actual pickled herring in sour cream. Dang!

beastinview

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2016
1. Post thread about Esoterica blends

2. People get excited

3. Say they are acting like evil schoolchildren and you hope they get ripped off

4. Profit??

Jun 27, 2016
zitotczito
Well an update, I am now contesting the CC charge as I was required to wait 15 days and the credit has not posted.
I just looked at my statement, I did get my partial refund within 3 days of original payment for the items that they could not fulfill.

I'm sure you will get it worked out one way or another, but I doubt that they are trying to scam you. Guy seemed OK on the phone when I called their store, just overwhelmed with what had happened.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I just looked at my statement, I did get my partial refund within 3 days of original payment for the items that they could not fulfill.

I'm sure you will get it worked out one way or another, but I doubt that they are trying to scam you. Guy seemed OK on the phone when I called their store, just overwhelmed with what had happened.
Yea, I do not think they are trying to scam me either. I have called 3 times so far and am waiting for documentation from them regarding the credit as the CC company wants that. They have been pleasant to talk to. My only point in all of this is I have tried purchasing twice, both times the items were not in stock and I have to be hassled with getting my money back.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
2. People get excited
hahaha-024.gif

hahaha-024.gif

hahaha-024.gif

hahaha-024.gif

Oh wait, you're serious.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I've had this issue with Windy City twice before, which is why I ignore them.
I had it once before, which is why I ignore them as well.

beastinview

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2016
Haha, Duane. I meant excited in the more general sense... excited to skepticism might have been a better summation. But essentially, if you post a thread like this, isn't it meant to inspire speculation, etc.? I'm not sure what the offense was.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I know, Esoterica brings out the insane in everyone. I still enjoy it too, myself. I also just like to poke at it. :mrgreen:

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Well, I said I would keep you updated on my dealings on my two purchases. I have to date received one refund and am fighting on the other. I filed disputes with the CC company and today they said after contact with the company I was issued two credits. I called the CC company again today and went line by line of my previous statement and my current charges after they recharged me the $79.98 today and I said simply, if I got both credits, where are they? They could not answer me and I now have a second set of disputes filed.
If you wish to buy from that company that's on you, I will NEVER even consider purchasing from them in the future!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Can someone please put a trigger warning in Penzance and Stonehaven available threads please from now on?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.