PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Always sells pipes as unsmoked that are not. Tell me this pipe has not been smoked?!

I bought two pipes from him in the past I had to return. One had a badly replaced stem, and the other was sold as “unsmoked” but was certainly smoked.

I do not believe he’s doing this in error, but rather to deceive. So buyer beware.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Always sells pipes as unsmoked that are not. Tell me this pipe has not been smoked?!

I bought two pipes from him in the past I had to return. One had a badly replaced stem, and the other was sold as “unsmoked” but was certainly smoked.

I do not believe he’s doing this in error, but rather to deceive. So buyer beware.
Now, now, to be fair, he writes that the sandblast is unsmoked, not the pipe. This was revelatory for me. I didn't know that smoked sandblasts were a thing.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I've been smoking a pipe for about three years (still a noob) and I'm always learning something new. Can someone please explain what this means in the sellers listing? - 'Perfect Air to Draw Speed Ratio and a Great Draft Ratio.' Sounds like B.S.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I wrote this guy off the second time I encountered that awful wall of gibberish in the description segment.

It's a shame, as he does often get some attractive pieces.

He is, as my friend would say, "suffering variations of his own distortions".

He's probably sleeping with Ms. Shiny Pipes... :poop:

1611099559104.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I wrote this guy off the second time I encountered that awful wall of gibberish in the description segment.

It's a shame, as he does often get some attractive pieces.

He is, as my friend would say, "suffering variations of his own distortions".

He's probably sleeping with Ms. Shiny Pipes... :poop:

View attachment 61014
I can live with the auctioneer style description if he just didn’t lie about the condition of the pipes.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I've been smoking a pipe for about three years (still a noob) and I'm always learning something new. Can someone please explain what this means in the sellers listing? - 'Perfect Air to Draw Speed Ratio and a Great Draft Ratio.' Sounds like B.S.
I always look for the perfect air to draw speed ratio

• Haha
Reactions: scloyd and dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.