PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I really enjoy the site a lot. The articles, interviews and video's are interesting and well done. The forum has gone from a infrequent to a daily read. 8O

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
I am pleased things are working out so well Kevin. It is a great pipesmoking "home" to hang out.

I also appreciate the level of civility in this forum. 8)

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Kevin I think you have truly made a home for us pipe smokers. Where else can we come and find an abundance of information about our hobby and also have the chance to discuss the information in further detail? You deserve a big thanks from all of us!
And Hobie.... :nana:

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
A forum where people agree and sometimes agree to disagree in a gentlemanly manner, rare.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I just like to have a place where newbies are welcome. There is a distinct lack of pipe snobs here which allows all of us to learn from one another. I'm just glad it's growing for Kevin and all of us.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Like Teamhavoc said, its nice to find a place that is so welcoming to newbies. Thanks for building a site that offers a nice balance of wonderfully written articles, and such a great community.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Congratulations on the sites success Kevin. I will definitely smoke to that :D.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Pats on the back all around...I've tried the others, and this forum just fits right. Way to build community, Kevin, mods, and every one of the members.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
That's Great!! I'm really looking forward to the free pipes for board members.

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
This site has a pipe forum? :lol:
Congrats to you and your team Kevin. And a BIG thanks to you slops that hang out here.
Best to all,
William

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I'd like to thank everyone for all their hard work and for making the sacrifices that they do in order to make this web-site what it is.
Thank you all very much. :puffy:

cornguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2011
Let me propose a toast (it's too early for a shot of red-eye so it will have to be a mug of coffee) to a friendly, informative and interesting site. A very nice neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.