Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I am eating my words, but they actually taste pretty good.
In the past I have explained how the forums only account for a small fraction of the traffic on the site and the myriad articles, interviews and news pieces account for a much larger percentage of traffic than the forums.
In the past couple of months the forum traffic has doubled. So the forums are more than a blip on the radar now. It's still a fraction of the overall traffic, but the zeros after the decimal point just became much fewer.
We are now becoming one of the most prominent pipe community forums in the world, and we already have been the largest pipe information site in the world for some time.
Thanks to everybody for their participation, and especially the guys that have been here since the early days and are still here.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Old saying, "Make your words soft and sweet, because you never know when you will need to eat them." Congrats. I have enjoyed the magazine and forum since I joined a few months ago.
Winton

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
Grats!! I've found alot of useful information on the site and most especially here in the forums. You've done good work here.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
I'm new to the site but I like the forum and the lack of bickering compared to other sties of various topics.

Kevin, job well done, Dude.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Congratulations on the success of the website.
The articles and information bring in the members.
I searched "google" for Meerschaum coloring, came upon Freds articles,

saw the forums link and decided to join. That easy.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I know I enjoy my time here. I am here a lot this winter because I can't get around as much as I would like.Feels good to have a "home"to come to.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
For me, this is one great site that contains everything one needs for pipe smoking. Just the info by itself is priceless. It is just a bonus that the forums and folks here are of the cailber they are. You have done a tremendous job in making this site what it is. I am sure it will continue to grow in the future.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I can only echo many of the same sentiments....This is really a fine place to hang out...Great folks, great information....Mahalo plenty... :worship:

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I can only echo many of the same sentiments....This is really a fine place to hang out...Great folks, great information....Mahalo plenty... :worship:

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
What they said :lol:
And here's to many years to come my friends.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
I think Johnny-boy is experiencing some technical issues folks. We'll be right back after these words from our sponsors!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
You've established a fine site and other than your choice of Moderators(just kidding), it shows bright promise to become one of the finest Pipe forums out there.

Lawrence and Bubba are two great guys I hope to meet one day.

bowhatchie

Sep 27, 2010
I add my congrats and thanks for a great sight and a valuable contribution to pipe smokers at large!

Status
Not open for further replies.