Easy to Find Esoterica During this last Drop?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
108 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
2 Fresh Yeti Pipes
6 Fresh Lasse Skovgaard Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Now that the drop has pretty much finished, I am curious whether your experiences ordering any blends you were looking for came easy to or were you stymied.

I was able to locate and find everything I wanted in the amounts I was looking for - except of course for Penzance, which I suspect is spoken for before it hits the shelves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JOHN72

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I’ve rarely had a problem getting what I want. Since I have about 30 pounds of various Esoterica blends, I’m no longer looking.
The trick is to become a regular customer with tobacconists who carry Esoterica blends. Mine would hold back blends for me to purchase. So, no problems.

Last edited:

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Today, two B&M businesses called me and offered me some more Esoterica blends, one being Penzance. Of course, I said...yes. As others have said, building a relationship with B&Ms is the only way to go. This also means buying and purchasing from them other tobaccos from time to time and having an account and credit card on hand with them on the account. I sourced this last drop primarily from two B&Ms as well as another well known establishment. Two of the three fulfilled requests I had made of them earlier - so there it is. On line places simply sell out long before you can jump in line.

rectifythis

Lurker
Sep 3, 2024
Arizona
In Arizona we only have 2 B&M's that carry it ever. One of them didn't get any that I'm aware of and the other got a very small shipment. I was lucky enough to call them on the right day and got a few items. I missed Penz, SH and Peacehaven this year. Peacehaven did drop this year, I have never been able to find a bag. Generally speaking, it seems nearly impossible to buy online and the best route is to support a B&M.

Reactions: Sobrbiker